Healthy Blue benefits
As Healthy Blue members, we will help make sure you and your family get all your Medicaid benefits, plus extra benefits offered through Healthy Blue at no cost.
What you get with Healthy Blue
As a Healthy Blue member, you get all of your Medicaid benefits and services, including:
- Primary care provider (PCP) visits
- Immunizations and wellness visits
- EPSDT (Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment) services for members under 21
- Maternity care
- Hospital care
- Lab and X-ray services
- Home health and personal care services
- Hospice care
- Emergency and urgent care
- Specialty care
- Behavioral health services (mental health and substance abuse services)
See your member handbook for a full list of benefits. All services must be medically necessary.
Your benefits include a wide range of prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. We can even deliver your medicines to your home. We work with IngenioRx to provide these benefits.
Visit the pharmacy page to find a pharmacy near you and check if your medicine is covered.Go to the Pharmacy page
Your benefits include routine eye exams and eyeglasses, if needed.Find an eye doctor
This guide can help you know when to set up doctor visits and important screenings for you and your children. Ask your doctor which exams, tests, and vaccines are right for you, when you need them, and how often.
You can get no-cost rides to and from your appointments. Visit the Transportation page to learn more about setting up a ride.Go to the Transportation page
If you have a certain health condition or disability, you may need help with day-to-day activities, like eating, bathing, or doing household chores. You can get the help you need through Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS). LTSS includes services like home health and personal care services. You may get LTSS in your home, community or in a nursing home.
If you need LTSS, you may have a care manager on your care team. A care manager is a specially trained health professional who works with you and your doctors and other providers of your choice to make sure you get the right care when and where you need it.
If you are leaving a nursing home and are worried about your living situation, we can help. Our Housing Specialist can connect you to housing options as needed. Call Member Services at 844-594-5070 to learn more.
If you have questions about using LTSS benefits, talk with your PCP, a member of your care team or call Member Services at 844-594-5070.
Managing your health care alone can be hard, especially if you are dealing with many health problems at the same time. If you need extra support to get and stay healthy, we can help. As a member of Healthy Blue, you may have a care manager on your health care team. A care manager is a specially trained health professional who works with you and your doctors to make sure you get the right care when and where you need it.Learn more about care management
We know that health care is more than just doctor visits. As a Healthy Blue member, you have access to no-cost extras to help you live your best. Contact Member Services to learn more about these value-added services. Note: Some benefits have eligibility requirements.
- Uber gift card
- Rides to the doctor and pharmacy
Pregnant women and new moms
- Rewards for going to doctor visits (up to $50)
- Breastfeeding support kit
- Safe sleep kit
- Community baby shower
Food and housing for eligible members
- Three months of fresh fruits and vegetables (up to $120 value)
- Hotel after hospital stay (up to $500 value)
- Help with moving expenses (up to $500 value)
- Help with rent and bills (up to $200 value)
- Home repairs (up to $1,500 value)
Invest in your future
- GED exam voucher ($160 value)
- Old Navy® or Footlocker® gift card for 11th-12th graders with a 3.5 GPA and up
- School supplies for students ages 6-18 (up to $50 value)
- Twenty-four hours of free tutoring for eligible members ages 6-18
Active and healthy lifestyle
- WW® (formerly Weight Watchers) vouchers (13 weeks)
- Boys & Girls Club or other youth club membership (up to $75)
- Help paying for after-school sports and activities (up to $150 value)
- Cellphone with monthly data and texts (you must qualify for the Federal Lifeline program to access minutes and data)
- Asthma and allergy relief products (up to $200)
Behavioral health support
- Up to 12 acupuncture treatments
- Up to five extra visits to the chiropractor
- Medicine safety kit with lockbox and pill case
- Products to help you manage pain (up to $25)
Long-term services and supports
- Up to 10 rides to personal appointments
- Sensory toys (up to $100 value)
- Scale, blood pressure cuff and more
- Alzheimer’s/dementia toolkit
You can redeem some benefits online through your secure account. View the extra benefits you’re eligible for on the Benefit Reward Hub or call Member Services at 844-594-5070 (TTY 711).
Log in to get started today!Log in
Healthy Rewards is a no-cost, optional program for Healthy Blue members. The program encourages you to get the care you need and rewards you with gift cards to popular retailers when you complete healthy activities, such as wellness visits and preventive screenings.
You may be eligible to earn rewards for some of the activities below:
- Well-baby visits
- Well-child visit
- Adult wellness visit
- Youth dental visit
- HPV vaccination
- Childhood immunizations
- Quitting smoking
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Diabetes A1c screening
- Diabetes education quiz
- Asthma controller medication refill
- Follow-up appointments after behavioral health hospitalizations
- Prenatal care visit
- Postpartum care visit
To see what you're eligible to earn, enroll in Healthy Rewards by logging in to your Healthy Blue account and visiting the Benefit Reward Hub. You can also enroll in the program or learn more by calling Healthy Rewards at 888-990-8681 (TTY 711) Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
If you need help setting up your Healthy Blue online account, call Member Services at 844-594-5070 (TTY 711).Access Healthy Rewards
We can help you with issues beyond your medical care. The Healthy Opportunities program covers certain nonmedical aids for high-risk members. These services help with housing, safety, food and transportation.
The services may be available under Healthy Blue based on where you live and other factors, such as if you have a physical or behavioral health condition.
To learn more about the Healthy Opportunities program or to see if you qualify, call Member Services at 844-594-5070 (TTY 711) Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time.
Choose Healthy Blue for the health care you need.
You have a choice in your health care. We provide benefits that keep you in mind, plus extra benefits to help you live a healthier life. Choose Healthy Blue.How to join
We want you to understand your benefits and receive the best possible care. Here are some resources to help.
Benefits to support you and your family
New member information
As a new member, we know you have questions. Learn how to start using your new health plan.
Have questions about your benefits? Call 844-594-5070 (TTY 711). Our team is available Monday through Saturday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time. You can also log in to your account to send us a message at any time.
Complete benefit information can be found in your member handbook.
Need to talk with a nurse?
844-545-1427 (TTY 711)
Whether it’s 3 a.m. or a Sunday afternoon, health issues come up. That’s why you can always call our 24/7 NurseLine and speak directly to a nurse. Get answers to your medical questions anytime, day or night.