Health care can be overwhelming. We’re here to help you stay on top of it. As a Healthy Blue member, you can get care management services at no cost.
How care management works
Your care manager
You’ll have your own care manager who will get to know you, your family and your care team. Your care manager will talk with you over the phone or visit with you in person to help you:
- Learn more about your health condition
- Get answers to your questions about medicines
- Get the medical supplies and equipment you need
- Find doctors and other resources close to home
Your care team
Your care team is everyone involved in your care — your care manager, your doctors, your family, your supporters and most importantly, you! We’ll work together to help you manage your whole health, including your physical, behavioral, medical, and social needs.
Your care plan
You’ll get a care plan designed just for you. You and your care manager will work together to figure out the care and services you need to help you meet your health care goals.
Your Care Plan is a tool for Healthy Blue care management members to help you:
- Stay connected with your care coordinator
- Find your care coordinator’s phone number and email address
- Send secure messages about diagnoses, goals, medicines, services and more
- View your goals and objectives
- Check due dates and statuses of goals and objectives
Your health plan support
Our team of experienced nurses, social workers and behavioral health clinicians know the community, so they can help you learn about resources available to you. If you need guidance, they can help you understand your treatment options and how you can make the most out of your benefits.
How to start
If you’re a new Healthy Blue member, expect a call from someone on our team to help you start with care management. You can also call us toll free at 844-594-5070 (TTY 711) to help connect you with a care manager.
Getting started with us
If you’re a new Healthy Blue member, expect a call from someone on our team to get you started with care management. You can also call us toll free at 1-844-594-5070 (TTY 711) to get connected with a care manager.